Directorate of School Education,
Subject:- Promotion of Trained-graduate/Post-graduate Teachers as Masters.
ORDER NO.374-DSEKDSEK OF 2010
Without prejudice to the inter-se-seniority, writ petition subjudice if any, pending vigilance clearance and as approved by the Departmental Promotion Committee in its meeting held on 23/01/2010, sanction is hereby accorded to the promotion of 711 (Seven hundred and eleven) trained-post graduates/ graduate trained teachers against the posts of Masters/Head teachers in the pay scale of Rs. 6500-10500 (pre-revised) and their adjustment as Masters/Head-Teachers in the Districts shown against each in the Annexure to this order:--
The promotion of the trained-graduate/ post-graduate teachers as Masters shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The inter-se placement of the promotee’s is not necessarily in order of seniority and, wherever necessary, shall be redrawn with due regard to the inter-se merit (of the promotee) in the SSB selection list( of Teacher) in the respective District cadres and/or other attendant facts.
2. Chief Education Officer concerned shall ensure that the correct particulars of the promotees after verification of the same from the original documents/ Service Books/appointment orders/original selection list of Service Selection Board in respect of the appointees of 29/06/1990 and 06/08/1996 with particular reference to the Serial Numbers assigned to them therein and other relevant records. He shall also verify the substantive capacity of promotees . Any variation if found on such verification in the particulars of a promotee shall be reported to the Direction Office for further orders/clarification. If any promotee on subsequent verification is found as not having eligibility for promotion, this order will not confer any right on such promotee and the promotion shall not be effective in that case.;
3. The promotees must report to the concerned Chief Education Officers for further posting within 10-days. Failure to do so, the promotee shall be deemed to have declined the promotion as Master in which case department shall be free to fill-up the vacancy out of next eligible official.;
4. The claim with regard to the inter-se-placement of the promotees for determination of seniority in the cadre of Masters, if any, shall be submitted to the Direction Office within a period of one month through proper channel;
5. In case of an adverse report from Vigilance Organization, the promotion of the concerned Teacher shall be cancelled without prior notice and the excess pay drawn against promotion post shall be recoverable .
6. The benefit of promotion shall not be allowed in case of such teacher who may be under suspension or against whom departmental proceedings are pending or whose work and conduct is not satisfactory. The promotee must have registered at least 50% and above results during the preceding three years especially in the Board Examination;
7. The promotees must have passed B.Ed. examination through recognised University on or before the date of promotion;
8. The relieving orders of the promotees shall be got counter-signed by the respective Chief Education Officers after proper verification from relevant/ required documents/ certificates in original within the specified time and after verification of genuineness of appointments of the promotee. The higher emoluments shall be given to the promotees from the date they assume their higher responsibilities
9. The following instructions conveyed by the Administrative Department vide letter No. PS/AS/Edu/2070/2005 Dated 18/05/2005 shall be adhered to by the field officers in the case of such promotees who will be adjusted against the post of Head Teachers in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan upgraded Middle Schools
a) “ One Master, to function as Head Teacher shall be posted in each Primary School upgraded under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA) to the level of Middle School by corresponding reduction of the post of Teacher viz Rehbar-I-Taleem (under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) in the Middle Wing of the same School. The Rehbar-I-Taleem thus becoming surplus shall be adjusted in the Primary Wing of the same school by effecting transfer of the regular teacher (from the same viz Primary Wing) and his honorarium shall also be drawn against the regular Teacher’s post. In case no regular Teacher happens to be in place in a particular school, the Rehbar-I-Taleem becoming surplus due to posting of a Master in the School upgraded to the Middle School level (under SSA) shall be adjusted against an available vacancy of a Teacher within the Zone and his honorarium accordingly drawn against such post”.
b) The pay of the Masters posted in the Middle School upgraded under SSA be paid from SSA Plan;
The concerned CEO’s shall verify the following testimonials / documents in original before issuing relieving order/posting orders:-
i. First appointment order Service books
ii. Date of Birth certificates
iii. B.Ed certificate from the recognized University.
iv. SSB selection list with S.Nos.
vii. Category certificates (fresh /renewed under SRO 126/294) in original
No. Estt/NG/A/ 1675-87 Dated 02/03/2010
Copy to the:-
( Hashmat Ali ) KAS
Directorate of School Education,