Directorate of School Education,
Subject:-† Deputation of in-service un-trained
graduate/post-graduate Teachers of School Education Department, Kashmir for B.Ed. (Regular) at the
ORDER NO. 734_ DSEK OF 2011
DATED† 29† †/†††††† 03†††† / ††††††2011
Whereas pursuant to this Office Notification No. Estt-NG/A/1126-35 Dated 10/11/2010n application forms were invited from desirous in-service Principals / Lecturers/Teachers for deputation/nomination to B.Ed. Regular/Correspondence Courses during the Session 2011.
††††††††††††††††††††††† Whereas 545 officials had applied for B.Ed. Regular Course at College of Education, Srinagar and 636 for nomination through Distance mode at the University of Kashmir.
††††††††††††††††††††††† Whereas, the Office had consolidated the forms/lists in accordance of eligibility/seniority/inter-se merit of their selection by the SSRB/etc. †and accordingly tentative lists of following was drawn up †giving due representation to reserved categories† aspirants †in terms of SRO 294 of 2005:-
††††††††††††††††††††††† Whereas the tentative list so drawn up was †published in the local daily viz Greater Kashmir† Dated 19/02/2011 for information of concerned and†† inviting objections,, if any, within 07-days, besides the lists were† displayed in the concerned Chief Education Offices and on website of this Directorate.
††††††††††††††††††††††† Whereas 66 objections were† received directly by this Office or through concerned Chief Education Officerís Office which were examined and appropriate modification/correction stands made, wherever required.
††††††††††††††††††††††† Whereas, the Directorate has now drawn up a final select list in accordance of eligibility/seniority/inter-se merit of their selection made by the Service Selection Board etc. giving due representations to reserved categories in terms of SRO 294 of 2005 Dated 21/10/2005.
††††††††††††††††††††††† Now, therefore, sanction is hereby accorded to the deputation of 182 in-service Teachers detailed in the Annexure to this Order for undergoing B.Ed. (Regular) Course during the Session 2011 at† College of Education, Srinagar subject to the following conditions:-†††††
1. the deputation is made† without prejudice to due consideration of† superior† claims that may come to be reported, if any;
2. that the deputee (in-service teacher) had not been nominated for such training earlier;
3. that none of the teachers listed in the annexure to this order holds a† FAT/ fake / fraudulent / ReT / Migrant Substitute† status or is under suspension or is not in active service. In the event of such an instance, if any detected on re-verification, the selectee shall not be relieved for the Course;
4. that a deputee who may be working against long or short leave arrangement or against a lien post of migrant† Teacher shall not be relieved for the Course;
5. It shall be the responsibility of the concerned Chief Education Officer and the Head of Office/Institution to verify the particulars of each deputee by reference to his/her service book and the original testimonials, before relieving him/her for the Course.† He should also satisfy himself that the qualification / date of Ist. appointment / adjustment/promotion/regularisation as teacher and other particulars as recorded in the deputation order are correct.†† The date of first appointment referred to herein shall mean date of appointment as Teacher or promotion / adjustment as Teacher and date of regularization in case of FAT/ReT/migrant substitute and not date of entry into service on a non-Teaching / class IV post. In case a Teacher selected under reserved category, revalidated / renewed certificate (in original) of being his / her† member of a particular Class/category shall be verified before relieving him/her for the Course.
6. In case any variation is found in the particulars and a deputee is found actually not eligible for such deputation the same shall be brought to the notice of this Directorate for clarification within 7 days and no such teacher shall be relieved for the Course.
the selected teachers will be required to join the B.Ed. Course in the
that each deputee must have passed his graduation or an equivalent
degree before the cut off date for receipt of applications viz 31/12/2010 through a recognized
University approved by the UGC/University of
9. any deputee who may not be in a position to join the Course on health or other grounds, he/she may be allowed to do so only after obtaining the formal cancellation orders from this Directorate within seven days from the date of receipt of this order;
10. the Chief Education Officers shall put in place an appropriate mechanism to make up for the gaps resulting in various Schools as a result of this deputation order;
Principal, College of Education,
The posts held by the deputees (inservice Teachers) for undergoing B.Ed.
respective Schools who join the
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††† †††††††††† Sd/-††††††††††††††††††
No: Estt-NG/A/B.Ed/360-367†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Dated† 29 †/03/2011
Government, Education Department, Civil Secretariat,
Institute of Education,
5. Chief Education Officer, ___________________ for information and necessary action.† The FATís/ReTs appointment shall count from the date of their regularization.† This should be verified before hand.† Variation if any found on verification should be reported to this Office instantly.† The relieving orders of the deputees shall be countersigned by the respective CEOs after verification of original service books/original appointment orders and other valid testimonials.
6. Order file