Directorate of School Education,
Subject: Appointment of Teachers , select list issued
by the J&K Services Selection Board,
Pursuant to selection by the J&K Services Selection Board Srinagar vide No. SSB/Sel/Secy/09/1787-91 Dated 20/05/2009 conveyed by Administrative Department vide letter No. Edu-I/69/2009 Dated 08/06/2009, subject to the verification of below mentioned testimonials in original and to ensure fulfilment of the conditions in respect of the each of the candidate by the Chief Education Officer, Kulgam, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of 275 (Two hundred and seventy five) candidates listed in the Annexure to this Order as Teachers in the pay scale of Rs. 4000-6000/ 4500-7000 (for under graduate/graduate and above candidates respectively) as admissible under Rule 15 (a) of SRO 18 Dated 19/01/1998 read with SRO 225 Dated 18/08/2005 in District Cadre Kulgam. The appointees will be required to report to the CEO Kulgam by June 28’ 2009 for further posting
The appointment of the candidates shall be on probation for two years and further subject to the following conditions; -
i. the appointees shall produce the following certificates (in original) before the CEO Kulgam:-
· Character and antecedents certificates from Additional Director General of Police (CID)
· Qualification certificates viz Degree/Marks
· Permanent resident certificates
· Age and health certificates
· Discharge certificate from the Institution attending/ last attended
· Certificate from the concerned authority to the effect that no loan under-self employment scheme has been taken by the concerned candidates.
· Category certificates (in case of reserved categories) under SRO 294 of 21/10/2005.
· total Marks/Marks obtained and percentage of the selectee be also verified with the merit list and/authenticated from the original certificates before issuing adjustment orders.
ii. they will be allowed to join (by the CEO Kulgam) on production of the aforesaid certificates.
iii. salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless satisfactory report about their character and antecedents is received from the concerned Additional Director General of Police (CID) J&K.
iv. they shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case any adverse report about their character and antecedents is received from the concerned Additional Director General of Police (CID) J&K , the appointees shall have no right to claim their appointment as Teacher and their appointment as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
v. The Chief Education Officer, Kulgam will adjust these candidates against clear vacancies without involving transfers.
The inter-se seniority of the appointees shall be in the order in which their names appear in the selected list furnished by the J&K Services Selection Board.
The appointment is subject to the final outcome of the Court cases if any pending in any Court. Sd/-
No: Estt-III/32/2009/6108-12 Dated 18 /06/2009
Copy to the: -
to Government, General Administration Department,
Secretary to Government,
Education Department, Civil Secretariat,
Secretary, J&K Services
Joint Director (Migrant Cell)
5. Chief Education Officer, Kulgam for strict adherence of the directives contained in the letter issued by the Administrative Department vide No. Edu-I/69/2009 Dated 08/06/2009 (copy enclosed). Variation if any found in the particulars/qualification/ percentage of marks of any candidate should be reported to this Office forth-with for clarification before issuance of adjustment orders in such cases.
6. Order file
7. Stock file