Directorate of School Education,
Subject: Appointment of Teachers selected by the
J&K Services Selection Board,
Pursuant to selection by the J&K Services Selection Board Srinagar vide No. SSB/Sel/Secy/012/480-83 Dated 23/02/2012 and No. SSB/Sel/Secy/012/943-46 Dated 30/03/2012 conveyed by Administrative Department vide letter No. Edu-I/111/2012 Dated 15/05/2012, subject to the verification of below mentioned testimonials in original and to ensure fulfilment of the conditions in respect of the each of the candidate by the Chief Education Officer, Ganderbal, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of 19 (Nineteen) candidates listed in the Annexure to this Order as Teachers in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 +grade pay Rs.2400/- for under graduate and Rs. 2800/- (for graduate and above) as admissible under SRO 93 Dated 15/04/2009 in District Cadre Ganderbal. The appointees will be required to report to the Chief Education Officer, Ganderbal by June 11, 2012 for further posting.
The appointment of the candidates shall be on probation for two years and further subject to the following conditions; -
i. the appointees shall produce the following certificates (in original) before the Chief Education Officer, Ganderbal.
· Character and antecedents certificates from Additional Director General of Police (CID)
· Qualification certificates viz Degree/Marks
· Permanent resident certificates
· Age and health certificates
· Discharge certificate from the Institution attending/ last attended
· Certificate from the concerned authority to the effect that no loan under-self employment scheme has been taken by the concerned candidates.
· Category certificates (in case of reserved categories) under SRO 294 of 21/10/2005.
· total Marks/Marks obtained and percentage of the selectee be also verified with the merit list and/authenticated from the original certificates before issuing adjustment orders.
ii. they will be allowed to join (by the CEO Ganderbal) on production of the aforesaid certificates.
iii. salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless satisfactory report about their character and antecedents is received from the concerned Additional Director General of Police (CID) J&K.
iv. they shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case any adverse report about their character and antecedents is received from the concerned Additional Director General of Police (CID) J&K , the appointees shall have no right to claim their appointment as Teacher and their appointment as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
v. The Chief Education Officer, Ganderbal will adjust these candidates against clear vacancies without involving transfers.
The inter-se seniority of the appointees shall be in the order in which their names appear in the selected list furnished by the J&K Services Selection Board.
The appointment is subject to the final outcome of the Court cases if any pending in any Court. Sd/-
No: Estt-III/B-Trs/13/2012/1045-48 Dated 02/06/2012
Copy to the: -
Secretary to Government,
General Administration Department,
Secretary to Government,
Education Department, Civil Secretariat,
Secretary, J&K Services
4. Chief Education Officer, Ganderbal for strict adherence of the directives contained in the letter issued by the Administrative Department vide No. Edu-I/111/63/2012 Dated 15/05/2012 (copy enclosed alongwith its enclosures). Variation if any found in the particulars/qualification/ percentage of marks of any candidate should be reported to this Office forth-with for clarification before issuance of adjustment orders in such cases.